Letting a seemingly minor traffic ticket go or trying to fight a more serious one on your own can cause you further trouble down the line.If you received a recent traffic violation, our traffic crimes team can help. At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we work hard to ensure you are never alone in your pursuit of fairness or in your desire to preserve your driver’s license and record.
When our team represents you, our traffic violations lawyer in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, will help you build a solid defense. We use strong evidence to prove our clients’ innocence and fight back against unfair traffic tickets. Alternatively, we could negotiate for lighter charges and penalties. As soon as you reach out for a free consultation, our team can begin planning the best course of action for your case.
Don’t Let a Traffic Ticket Derail Your Future
A traffic ticket can cost more than you think, including several hidden costs. In addition to costly fines and penalties, traffic tickets and violations can lead to increased insurance rates, according to Insurance Information Institute (III). They can also mean:
- Incarceration that separates you from friends and family
- Loss of general or commercial employment opportunities
Repeated tickets and court appearances can lead to income loss when you miss work to appear in court. You can also lose your license, requiring costly alternative transportation options for you and your family. Our traffic violations lawyer will help you fight to limit these potentially damaging consequences in King of Prussia.
Avoid Adding Damaging Points to Your Driving Record
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) employs its points system to encourage safe driving habits. If you receive a ticket for one of these moving violations, you accumulate points:
- Disobeying traffic signs and signals
- Improper passing on the left or right
- Tailgating or following too closely
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
Many other violations can also add points to your driver’s license. Six or more points accumulated over time can lead to:
- A required written point exam
- License suspension for 15 days
- Required road test
When enough points accrue, you could lose your driving privileges for even longer – with 11 points or more, PennDOT could suspend your license for up to a year.
With our team’s support, you can protect your ability to transport yourself and your family by fighting to limit the number of points added to your license. In some cases, you may fit the requirements for having points removed from your record or having a suspension revoked.
Working with Our McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., Team
When you decide to fight a traffic ticket in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, our traffic violations lawyer will help you build a defense. In fact, when you hire our lawyer, you get the power and support of our entire team. At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we:
- Treat every client like an individual, not a case file
- Put our familiarity with traffic law to work for you
- Help you fight to keep your driver’s license
- Work with you to develop a solid defense strategy
The cost of a traffic ticket can be far more than monetary. Depending on the underlying cause of your ticket, it can also leave a negative mark on your criminal record that can affect your future. We can help you avoid these negative outcomes.
We Help Clients Fight These Traffic Violations
Traffic violations fall into three categories in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania – infractions, misdemeanors, and felonies. The penalties you face depend on whether or not you were charged with a moving or non-moving violation.
We help clients ticketed for violations like:
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Driving without a license
- Driving without insurance
- Fleeing an accident scene
- Point system traffic offenses
We also represent clients ticketed for running red lights, road rage, or causing injuries. Even if the reason for your traffic citation is not on this list, we want to hear about your case. The best way to find out how we can help is by reaching out for a free case review with one of our team members.
Our Client-Focused Approach to Communication
Fighting back against a traffic ticket of any severity can leave you with many questions. When we represent you in defending a traffic violation, our team makes sure you can always contact us via:
- Text messaging
- Social media channels
You are never alone when McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., represents you. After you agree to trust our team with your case, we make sure you can reach your lawyer or one of our team members through these contact points.
Read About Our Client-Centered Legal Service and Support
Our traffic ticket lawyer in King of Prussia is committed to ensuring every client we represent gets the attention they deserve. Previous clients say:
- “I strongly recommend David Mackenzie… He answers every question that I have in detail very quickly, and very friendly as well.” – Youngyi Seo
- “He is always quick to respond to any of my questions. Always kept me up to date with everything that was going on… I would highly recommend him to anyone!” – Mitch Trinh
- “Excellent service, very friendly and professional!!!!!! I highly recommend [that you] call and use David McKenzie in any legal matter.” – Juliusz Warszawa
You can find more testimonials about the advantages of working with our legal team on our client reviews page and in our Google reviews.
Get Your Free Case Review Today
Were you or someone you love ticketed in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania? If so, our traffic violations lawyer can help you fight back. You do not have to contest a faulty ticket on your own. Find out more about our services by reaching for a complimentary case review at (610) 991-7219 today.