At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we understand that mistakes happen. People get into trouble or may even get falsely accused after being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But no matter the situation, it is important to always take criminal charges seriously. Even a relatively minor charge can have significant impacts on your everyday life.
Our team, led by attorney David McKenzie, can protect your rights and defend you against the accusations made by police and prosecutors. No matter if you face a DUI or another criminal charge, there are likely numerous ways we can challenge the case against you. Call us today at 610-680-7842 and let a criminal defense lawyer in Audubon, PA review your case.
McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. Takes on Many Types of Criminal Cases in Audubon, PA
At the McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we focus on drunk driving and DUI cases, including helping our clients qualify for the ARD Program. We will fight the charges you face, working on trying to help you keep your license, avoid jail time, and keep your record clear.
We also handle many other types of criminal cases, including:
- Drug crimes,
- Theft and robbery,
- Traffic crimes,
- White collar crimes, and
- Federal crimes.
If the police arrested you or you face charges in Audubon, PA, or elsewhere in Montgomery County, our team can here. Call us today at 610-680-7842 to learn more about the cases we accept and the services we offer.
Let Attorney David McKenzie Fight to Keep a Conviction Off Your Record
Attorney David McKenzie and the team from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. understand how stressful and upsetting it can be to face criminal charges. We offer compassionate and supportive criminal defense services, from accompanying you to your first court appearance to filing a Petition for Expungement with the Court of Common Pleas, we can help you throughout the process.
As a former criminal prosecutor, David McKenzie knows how these cases work from the inside out. Let us put our insider knowledge to work for you. When you enlist our help with your Audubon, PA, criminal defense, you can trust us to:
- Help you understand the possible outcomes based on the facts of your case
- Explain the most likely consequences if they convict you of the crime
- Formulate a solid strategy for getting a more favorable outcome in your case
- Discuss what happens if you enter a guilty plea, and any advantages it offers
- Negotiate a plea deal, if possible and advisable
- Take your case to trial if necessary
- Help limit the impacts of a conviction on your education, job, and family, if necessary
- The pros and cons of taking your case to trial
Reach out to our team today to discuss your options and begin to fight back against the accusations. Call 610-680-7842 to get started.
We Can Build a Solid Defense Strategy Based on the Facts of Your Audubon, PA Criminal Case
If you try to navigate the criminal justice process on your own without representation, it may be difficult to get the most favorable outcome possible. Unless you have studied cases like yours for years, it is hard to know just how to build a solid defense strategy that can make a difference.
This is where we come in. We know how these cases work and what you can do to counter the evidence against you. When we take on a criminal defense case, the first thing we do is to investigate exactly what happened, when, why, and with who. Only once we know why the situation led to your arrest can we build a strong defense strategy.
During our investigation, we may find:
- Police searched your property without a warrant other otherwise violated your rights, jeopardizing their ability to present this evidence in court; or
- A strong alibi or other proof you could not have committed the crime, or evidence that someone else did commit the illegal act; or
- Facts about the case that allow us to implement a stronger defense strategy and possibly reduce your sentence or win your case
We can sometimes avoid trial for our clients, helping them settle their case sooner and get their life back to normal. This may be possible by:
- Providing evidence and getting the prosecutor to drop the charges
- Asking the judge to throw out some of the evidence or entire case against you
- Negotiating a plea bargain for a lesser charge and lighter penalty
In some cases, going to trial is the best option to get a more favorable outcome in your case. David McKenzie and the McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. team are well-versed in trial court and can represent you every step of the way. Call us today at 610-680-7842 for a review of your case.
Our Team Will Stand Beside You Through the Criminal Justice Process
When a criminal defense lawyer in Audubon, PA takes on your case, you can count on us to fight for you through every step of the criminal justice process. We can accompany you and represent you beginning shortly after your arrest, or as soon as you contact us. This includes:
- Your preliminary arraignment
- Any interrogations
- Your preliminary hearing
- Negotiating plea agreements
- Any other necessary court appearances
- A criminal trial
- Sentencing, if applicable
- Expungement proceedings, if you qualify
Talk to a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Audubon, PA
If you face a DUI or related charge, the team from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. will fight to help you keep your license, avoid jail time, and keep the arrest off your criminal record. You may qualify for the ARD Program or have another option to clear your name. Let us review your case and explain your options.
We also take on cases involving other crimes. Call us today at 610-680-7842 to discuss your arrest with a criminal defense lawyer in Audubon, PA.