Yes, we accept bitcoin as payment because we want to be accommodating and offer a high level of flexibility to our clients. Bitcoin provides an easy and secure way for our clients to make a payment, and we love it because it aligns with our quest to embrace technology and innovation. Furthermore, our law firm and clients are comfortable with the transparency, quick payment process, and security process the platform offers.
Benefits of Using Bitcoin as a Payment System
According to Money Crashers, the top benefit bitcoin brings to the table is allowing people to make international payments without fretting about conversion rates. Other benefits include the following:
- Since there is no controlling authority in the bitcoin system, you are the sole person in charge of your money.
- You can send and receive money at any time during the day or night.
- There are no limitations on transferring money to any part of the world.
- It is legal and used by millions of people to make payments, per data from Statista.
- There are no hidden charges or subscription fees to use bitcoin.
- Depending on how you use bitcoin, you will either see no charges to very small fees when making payment.
- When converting your bitcoin into a currency backed by a specific government, the fees associated with the conversion are much lower than those of credit cards, PayPal, and other digital currency platforms.
- Bitcoin makes all completed transactions available to everyone. However, personal information remains undisclosed.
- Because bitcoin is cryptographically secured, it cannot be breached by any individual or organization.
- You can verify completed and pending transactions at any time since bitcoin uses blockchain technology.
- Bitcoin displays your public address without exposing your personal information.
- Due to the design of the system, service providers cannot charge consumers any fees without discussing it with them first.
- There are no instances of identity theft on the bitcoin platform since everyone’s personal information is hidden.
- Bitcoin’s back up procedure keeps your money safe at all times.
- You do not need to provide your personal and financial details to finalize payments.
- It is a safe network that gives users complete control over their money and transactions.
How To Pay a Bitcoin Invoice
Through a three-step guide, we will walk you through the process of paying a bitcoin invoice for law firms or other businesses that accept bitcoin as payment, as explained by Bitcoin. To start, you need to ensure that you have a compatible wallet and transfer the desired cryptocurrencies needed into the wallet. Once done, proceed to pick one of the four steps highlighted below.
Making a Payment Using the QR Code
Scan the QR code to activate your mobile wallet. When done correctly, your wallet will pick the cryptocurrency address and the pending amount. You can then proceed to make the payment.
Paying the Invoice Manually
If you prefer, you have the option of paying the invoice manually. To do this, access the payment invoice and copy the URL. The right URL has the following format:
- Bitcoin: bitcoin:?r=https://
- Bitcoin cash: bitcoincash:?r=https://
- Ethereum: ethereum:?r=https://
Next, access your wallet’s “Send” screen and paste the URL. Add and confirm the necessary details and make the payment.
Accessing the Wallet on Your Device
If the device you are using to view the invoice can access your wallet, you can make the payment directly. To do this, tap “Open in wallet,” confirm the payment details, and send the money from your wallet.
Paying for the Invoice From a Peer-to-Peer Wallet (P2P) or Exchange
With this last option, you will be able to scan the QR code or copy and paste the payment details into your wallet.
McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. Can Help You Today
As a criminal defense law firm, we believe in second chances and allowing people to exercise their legal rights. If you or a loved one living in Montgomery County and surrounding areas need legal representation or counsel, make the right decision and call McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. at (610) 680-7842 to discuss your case with a member of our team.
We are available 24/7 and can help take strategic steps that can impact your case significantly. Our lawyer is a former prosecutor who has had first-hand experience with the judiciary system and is ready to provide you with valuable insight. Our practice areas include driving under the influence (DUI), Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program, traffic crimes, theft crimes, drug crimes, federal crimes, and white-collar crimes. Whatever accusations you are facing, we may be able to help.
When it comes to paying for our services, McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. does accept bitcoin as payment.