If you or someone you love faces jail or prison time because of pending criminal charges, our firm can help. As your case makes its way through the court system, we provide support by working hard to find a speedy and favorable solution for you. We also make sure you understand the charges against you, the state’s case, and your defense options.
Fighting criminal charges and navigating the state’s criminal justice system on your own can be distressing and challenging. When our law firm handles your defense, you do not have to cope with your current situation without compassionate legal support. At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., our criminal defense lawyer in Warwick, PA, can help you build a strong defense to fight, dismiss, or reduce your charges.
We Help Clients in Warwick Fight Back Against Criminal Charges
When you are first arrested, it can be hard to know where to turn, but it’s crucial to act quickly – building a defense strategy takes time and attention to detail. Moreover, there are many steps a defense attorney can take if you reach out soon enough, such as representing you at the bail hearing to fight for your release while the charges are pending.
Our firm helps defendants charged with:
- Drug crimes
- DUI crimes
- Federal crimes
- Theft crimes
- Traffic crimes
- White-collar crimes
We investigate and review your case so the defense we build can stand up against the state’s evidence and lead to the best possible outcome for you. Our attorneys also make sure you are fully aware of the state’s case, their evidence, laws that impact your case, and the penalty process. If dismissal or acquittal proves unlikely, our goal is to fight hard for the lightest charges and shortest sentences so you can get on with your life.
Strategies That Help Us Fight Criminal Charges
At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we do not build cookie-cutter defenses or treat one client like another. Instead, we carefully examine the details of your case and build the most compelling defense possible. As we move forward, our team reviews the state’s case against you, looking for evidence of issues like:
- Discrepancies in witness statements
- Lack of a search warrant or probable cause
- Any violations of your rights or due process
- Faulty testing equipment if your charges are DUI-related
These and similar issues could bolster your defense. Throughout the process, our team will keep you and your family updated on what we find and other developments so you always know where the case stands and what to expect going forward.
We Advocate for Your Best Interests
When we say our team builds an entire defense strategy for you, we mean it. Not only do our lawyers fight the charges you face, but we also look for programs that could benefit you, such as:
- Obtaining an Occupational Limited License (OLL) that lets you maintain safe and affordable transportation for you and your family
- Enrolling in the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program that lets first-time defendants have their records expunged after meeting certain conditions
These programs can help you keep your life going in the right direction while we help you cope with your criminal case.
Why Choose Our Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Law Firm?
Because Pennsylvania takes crime and punishment seriously, it delivers strict penalties when an arrest leads to conviction. When our criminal defense law firm represents you, we work hard building your defense so you can focus on getting your life back on track. Our familiarity with the state’s criminal laws helps us in your defense. On your behalf, we will:
- Investigate your charges
- Review your arrest report
- Fight for your release on bail
- Scrutinize the state’s evidence
- Interview all relevant witnesses
- Review possible plea agreements
As part of our investigation process at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we make sure the state acts within its own legal boundaries by ensuring there was probable cause for your arrest in Warwick, PA, according to 42 Pa. C.S. § 89. We also verify whether the officers read your Miranda Warning in full and in a language you understood.
The state of Pennsylvania has to follow certain rules in order for your arrest to lead to a trial or conviction. As such, another step we take in your defense is making sure the state does not create an undue delay in your case or attempt to charge you after the relevant statute of limitations has expired. In short, our criminal defense lawyer will leave no stone unturned when fighting for you, your freedom, your family, and your future.
Testimonials from Previous Criminal Defense Clients
Our team works hard to understand the needs of criminal defendants. The results in our ability to offer compassionate, non-judgemental services that our clients appreciate:
- “Without going into too many details, I was facing some serious consequences…Mr. McKenzie was able to negotiate my case down to something far better than I could have hoped…He was always available to take my calls or respond to my emails…I would definitely recommend him to anyone.” – Anthony P.
- “David McKenzie is one of the top criminal defense lawyers in the Philadelphia region. I refer clients in need of top-notch criminal defense representation to David because I know that he has the skills and tenacity necessary to get great results. Prospective clients would be well-served having David as their counsel.” – Sean Quinn
- “If you’re looking for a good, compassionate defense attorney, then David McKenzie is your best choice. His knowledge, and relationship with the officers of the court, and David’s availability to answer any of your concerns, will make the whole process less stressful. David, you are…an outstanding lawyer.” – Kathy Ramsey
Our team ensures you get the support you need to fight your criminal charges from start to finish. When our firm represents you, we are never out of reach, and we never leave you guessing about the progress of your case. Once you hire us, you can always reach our team members by email, text, phone, or social media.
Get a Free Evaluation of Your Criminal Case
Are you or someone you love facing charges? Our criminal defense lawyer at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. can help you minimize the potential damage of an arrest in Warwick, PA. Contact one of our team members by calling (610) 991-7219 to get started with a free case assessment today.