A traffic ticket may seem like a minor legal matter, but it can carry stiff penalties, substantial fines, and a conviction can add points to your license. When our attorneys are on your side, we help you avoid a threat to your license, increased auto insurance rates, and even potential incarceration.
When McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., represents you, we make sure you understand the laws that apply to your traffic case and the possible impact on you and your family. Our traffic ticket lawyer in Doylestown, PA, can help you prove you did not break the law as alleged or help you build a credible defense to preserve your driver’s license and avoid the inconvenience and expense of conviction.
What We Do for Clients Ticketed for Traffic Violations in Doylestown
Fighting a traffic ticket generally requires understanding the law, building a defense, and fighting against the charges in court. Doing so on your own can be challenging and stressful. In addition, the temporary or permanent loss of your license can make transporting yourself and your family difficult, leading to even more stress. When our traffic crimes lawyer is on your side, they will:
- Conduct their own investigation to collect evidence in your defense
- Keep you updated on your case
- Ensure your rights were not violated
- Prove the existence or absence of probable cause
If your employment depends on having a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, a conviction or points on your license can jeopardize your livelihood. Our team fights hard to help you avoid these negative consequences wherever possible. Our attorneys are always accessible to clients who retain our law firm. We ensure you have access to us whenever you need it via phone, email, text message, or even social media channels.
Types of Traffic Offenses Our Law Firm Defends
Traffic tickets can run the gamut from simple to complex and carry penalties ranging from fines to incarceration. Whatever traffic violation charges you are facing, we can help, including defending you against:
- Speeding or road rage
- No registration or license
- Invalid or suspended license
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Causing serious injury by vehicle
- Disobeying traffic signs or signals
- Leaving the scene of a car accident
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving with no insurance or expired insurance
We can help you fight back against Pennsylvania’s point system for traffic offenses, which can have a damaging impact on your driving record. We also work hard to help you keep your license and get back to your life, career, and family.
Testimonials from Previous Clients We Defended for Traffic Tickets
Testimonials and recommendations from clients we helped in the past speak to our commitment to providing an outstanding client experience. When they talk about our team, past clients say:
- “I was fined for speeding and received 5 points. I spoke with David regarding my options, and he set a plan for us. David met me at the court and was able to get me to plead to a lesser ticket that did not have any points associated with it.” – Anonymous
- “David is an excellent communicator and is extremely thorough explaining all possible paths the case may take…Despite the fact I had a tough case, he extended the case in order for him to provide the best legal defense and counsel he could.” – John Robbins
- “As a DUI and Criminal Defense attorney in Virginia, I rigorously screen who I send clients to when they have an out-of-state charge. David is at the top of my list. His tenacity and knowledge of the law are unmatched.” – Stephen P. Pfeiffer
Our team will fight as hard for you as we have for every client we represented in the past. We will even represent you at trial if we cannot resolve your case with a dismissal or plea agreement that lessens the potential penalties.
Penalties You Can Receive for a Traffic Ticket in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Traffic Injury Prevention Project (TIPP) guidelines provide details on some of the penalties and fines you might face if convicted of a traffic crime. Our traffic ticket attorney can help you fight back against the consequences of traffic violations in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, such as:
- Temporary or permanent loss of your driver’s license
- Misdemeanor conviction with fines and incarceration
- Felony conviction with substantial imprisonment
In addition, multiple traffic tickets can lead to your vehicle being booted, which can lead to costly towing and impound fees.
Additional Consequences of Tickets
Like most states, Pennsylvania has a points system in place to discourage drivers from breaking or ignoring traffic laws. According to Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) guidelines, when a driver receives more than six points on their license, they will be required to take a written exam for the first accumulation of these points.
Drivers also face departmental hearings and potential driver’s license suspensions for subsequent accumulations. License suspension and revocation is also possible for:
- Vehicular felony
- Reckless driving
- Failure to comply
- Fleeing the police
- School bus violations
Our entire client support team will help you whether your ticket is as seemingly minor as running a red light or as serious as a vehicular felony or assault.
When our firm represents you, we listen to your recollection of the events leading up to your ticketing or arrest and any questioning by the police – especially if the police questioned you after you requested a lawyer. This or any other violation of your rights can help us fight for lower charges or outright dismissals on your behalf.
Contact Our Traffic Ticket Defense Team for a Free Case Review Today
If you are seeking a traffic ticket lawyer to handle your case in Doylestown, PA, our firm can fight for the best possible outcome for you. Contact one of our team members at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. by calling (610) 991-7219 for a review of your case today.