A lawyer can provide an evidence-based defense if you or a loved one are facing criminal charges in Warminster. An effective defense may be the difference between you suffering life-altering legal penalties and possibly securing a dismissal, not-guilty verdict, or reduced sentence.
McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. brings a former prosecutor’s perspective to criminal defense. A Warminster criminal defense lawyer from our firm will fight for your future.
Why Hire A Criminal Defense Lawyer When Facing Legal Charges In Warminster?
Those facing criminal charges generally have much at stake. Whether it is your first time dealing with the justice system in Warminster or not, you could stand to lose:
- Your freedom
- Financial security
- Personal relationships
- Custody of children
- Your good reputation
Those convicted of a criminal charge may, in short, face a more difficult life. For example, you might have fewer options for housing and employment. In addition, you will have to comply with the court’s terms even after you are released from custody. Therefore, it is in everyone’s interest to seek a dismissal, favorable verdict, or reduction of charges.
A criminal defense attorney serving Bucks County can lead your defense. Our team will fight for the best outcome available to you in Warminster.
What Our Criminal Defense Law Firm Offers You
The team at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. views our clients not as cases but as people. Therefore, we invest our time and resources into cases like yours. Success means getting the best possible outcome and nothing less.
When you hire Attorney David McKenzie and his legal team, you get:
- A firm with a unique prosecutorial background: Attorney McKenzie is a former prosecutor. This experience allows him to truly understand all aspects of a criminal case. He and his team put themselves in the shoes of a prosecutor and work towards a resolution that a prosecutor may agree to.
- A team who will fight for your best interests: The firm includes not just an attorney but also paralegals. These experienced paralegals help with every aspect of your case. We will also hire any investigators and experts who can improve your defense.
- A firm that puts the client first: There are no shortcuts to a proper criminal defense in Warminster. We understand what is at stake should you be convicted unjustly. Therefore, we will put your interests first, fighting for a dismissal, reduced charges, or another target outcome.
You will understand quickly that our firm has a passion for criminal defense. The right to an attorney is fundamental, and we work hard to provide the best defense possible.
Types Of Criminal Cases Our Law Firm Handles
A Warminster criminal defense attorney from our firm can help with any criminal case you face. Some of our notable practice areas include:
- Traffic violations
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Drug crimes
- White-collar crime
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
No matter which offense you have been accused of, our team can help. Our firm has successfully handled various criminal case types, and we can discuss all relevant experiences during your free consultation.
How A Criminal Lawyer From Our Firm Can Help You
A criminal attorney has a broad mission to defend you. This generally means establishing a best-case outcome for you and working towards that goal. In defending you, though, our firm will handle several essential duties, including:
- Investigating your circumstances: A criminal defense attorney should never rely solely on the evidence that their client provides or that the prosecutor has in their possession. Instead, our team will complete a detailed investigation of your circumstances. We will gather both evidence that is in favor and detrimental to your defense, ensuring that we have the complete picture of your case.
- Determining the target outcome for your case: No two criminal cases in Warminster are alike. The evidence and facts in your case may decide whether or not we seek a not-guilty verdict, dismissal, or pursue a reduced charge.
- Negotiating with the prosecutor in your case: If it is appropriate, we will seek a plea agreement with the prosecutor in your case. You will have the final say in whether to accept any plea offer.
- Any necessary trial: We will represent you in court if your case goes to trial. We question and cross-examine witnesses and experts, present evidence, and make oral arguments on our clients’ behalf.
Criminal defenses also require us to manage the more minor details. From completing your case-related paperwork to managing all case-related communications, we will handle every detail of your defense.
Client Testimonials For Our Legal Services
Nobody sees quite how hard our firm fights like our clients do. Our former clients have left many positive reviews after we have handled their cases successfully:
“Fantastic lawyer ! Very honest and has clients best interest from start to finish” – Tyson Cooper, former client
“David was a great help. Always returned a prompt reply to questions. Very knowledgeable lawyer. Makes you feel at ease. Highly recommend.” – Jim Mead, former client
“Mr. McKenzie helped me through a traumatic situation to a positive end. He gave excellent advice and information which led to this outcome. I would highly recommend his law firm!” – Marilyn Gormley, former client
Our firm has many more glowing testimonials from clients.
Legal Arguments We May Use To Defend You
The legal case we make will depend on the details of your case. For example, we will contend that you are not responsible for the crime you have been accused of. On the other hand, we could make the case that law enforcement officials violated your rights or failed to follow proper protocol before arresting you.
We have used many different legal arguments to protect our clients. Our team can discuss our case strategy with you once we have gathered the facts and evidence.
Call A Warminster Criminal Defense Attorney Today For A Free Consultation
You should not wait to hire a Warminster criminal defense lawyer from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. Our team is ready to start your case, and we might have limited time to prepare your defense. Therefore, the sooner you call, the quicker we can begin gathering evidence and seeking a positive outcome for you.
Call today for a consultation about your defense options in Warminster.