Attorney David McKenzie and the team from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. will protect your rights and fight to defend you after police accuse you of a crime in Newtown, PA. We will listen to your side of the story when no one else wants to hear it, and counter arguments made by police and prosecutors to pursue your best interests every step of the way. A criminal defense lawyer in Newtown, PA can help clear your name.
We know that what may seem like a relatively minor charge may have significant impacts on your everyday life if they convict you. From drunk driving to other criminal charges, our team knows how to develop a strong defense strategy and challenge the allegations against our clients. Call 610-680-7842 today so we can go to work on your case.
You Can Count on McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. for Your Newtown, PA Criminal Defense Needs
- Drug crimes
- Robbery and theft
- White collar crimes
- Federal crimes
- Other traffic crimes
We understand your priorities and can help to keep you out of jail, keep your driving privileges, and keep serious offenses off your record. If law enforcement arrested you or accused you of a crime in Newtown or elsewhere in Bucks County, reach out to us today. We can explain the types of cases we handle and how we can help you. Call 610-680-7842.
Attorney David McKenzie Will Fight the Newtown, PA Charges You Face
Attorney David McKenzie is a former criminal prosecutor who now works for those accused of breaking the law. He prides himself on providing compassionate support and legal representation while also offering easy communication and guidance. Once you sign on as a client, you will have access to your attorney at any time through:
- Phone calls
- Social media
McKenzie and his team can go to work on your Newtown, PA criminal case today. We can explain the possible outcomes and help you understand the consequences you could face. Then, after an investigation, we can build a strong argument and put together a strategy to seek a more favorable outcome on your behalf.
We want to ensure you understand what is in your best interests every step of the way so that you can expect honesty and open communication about:
- The consequences of a conviction
- What a plea deal could mean to your future
- The advantages and disadvantages of entering a guilty plea
- What will happen if we take your case to trial
- How possible outcomes could affect your job, family, and other aspects of your life
Our team will fight for a more favorable outcome in your case. Trust us to help you counter the accusations and build a strong case on your behalf. Call us at 610-680-7842 today to learn more.
We Know How to Counter the Allegations You Face in a Newtown, PA Criminal Case
Our team understands how prosecutors build cases against those who stand accused of crimes in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and we use this experience and knowledge to counter their evidence and allegations. We will investigate the circumstances that lead to your arrest and may be able to uncover serious issues the prosecution is trying to hide or other facts that could jeopardize their case against you. This could include:
- Police conducted a search and seizure without a warrant or permission
- Police violated your rights in some other way
- You have a strong alibi for the time of the alleged crime
- There is other solid proof you did not commit the crime, or someone else committed the crime
- Other facts about what happened or did not happen that allow us to get evidence barred from court, argue your innocence, or reduce the possible penalties you could face
In some cases, our strategy may be to reach a conclusion in your case as soon as possible instead of continuing to trial. This may be a good idea if we have the option of:
- Petitioning the court to drop the charges because of lack of evidence or new evidence that clears your name
- Asking the judge to limit the use of some key evidence
- Negotiating a plea bargain that reduces the charges against you in exchange for a guilty plea
- Helping you qualify for the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program
If our best option is taking your case to court and fighting for an acquittal, we will not back down. Our attorney and legal team are well-versed in courtroom tactics and taking legal action to get the best possible outcome in trial court. Call 610-680-7842 today and let us review your case.
We Offer the Aggressive Legal Representation and Support You Deserve
Our team knows how to navigate the Pennsylvania criminal justice process and will provide the strong legal representation and support you need every step of the way. Call us as soon as possible after you learn of the accusations against you or after your arrest, and a criminal defense lawyer in Newtown, PA will be by your side during your preliminary arraignment and interrogations and remain there until your case is over. This means you will have our team behind you during:
- Your preliminary hearing and other court appearances
- While considering ARD and other programs
- Negotiating plea agreements
- A criminal trial, if necessary
- Sentencing, if applicable
- Expungement proceedings, in some cases
Call us today at 610-680-7842 to get started. We can go to work for you today.
Get Help from a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Newtown, PA Now
If you face allegations of DUI, attorney David McKenzie and the McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. may be able to help you qualify for the ARD Program or take other steps to help you avoid jail and clear your name. We also fight to protect our clients from accusations of other Newtown, PA criminal activity.
Reach out to us today by calling 610-680-7842. A criminal defense lawyer in Newtown, PA wants to discuss your concerns and help you get the most favorable outcome possible in your case.