There is no such thing as a minor criminal charge. Whether you face a potential felony or misdemeanor conviction, the resulting consequences could affect your livelihood, personal relationships, freedom, and reputation. If you want to minimize the harm that a criminal charge has on you, consider hiring a Plymouth Meeting criminal defense lawyer from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C.
We will fight tirelessly to achieve a fair legal outcome—and, if possible, secure a dismissal of the charges levied against you. Call McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. today for a consultation about hiring a criminal defense lawyer. There is no obligation to hire our firm after the consultation, so you have nothing to lose in speaking with us.
Why Pennsylvanians Hire Their Criminal Defense Lawyer from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C.
The team at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. strives to make your defense as pain-free as possible. While every criminal proceeding comes with some degree of stress, you should have confidence that your lawyer will deliver the results you seek.
Some of the leading reasons to trust Plymouth Meeting criminal defense lawyer David C. McKenzie are:
- Attorney McKenzie is a former criminal prosecutor: Attorney McKenzie understands the common strategies and tactics criminal prosecutors use because he was once a criminal prosecutor.
- Our word is bond: Trust between attorney and client is paramount, especially in matters of criminal defense. We have earned our clients’ trust over years of service, and we have never relinquished or violated that trust.
- We measure our success by your case outcome: Our firm’s reputation is built upon results. With each case we handle, we tie our success to your success. We will fight for a fair outcome in your case, and we’ll consider anything less to be a failure.
- We are always available: Attorney McKenzie and his team are always available to clients via text, email, phone call, or your communication method of preference once you hire us as your legal representation. Criminal defense is an urgent matter, and we provide the answers our clients need to hear—when they need to hear them.
The result of your case is most important. However, we believe that you deserve a lawyer who shows you respect and eases your mind during a troubling time. That’s what your Plymouth Meeting criminal defense lawyer from McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. will do.
Call McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. today for a consultation about hiring a criminal defense lawyer.
We Handle a Wide Range of Criminal Cases in Plymouth Meeting
Our criminal defense attorney handles most criminal cases that can occur in Plymouth Meeting, including those that involve:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- White-collar crimes
- Traffic violations
- Drug crimes
- Federal crimes
- Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) programs
If your case type does not appear on this list, we still want to hear from you. We will explain how our legal services may benefit you.
Former Clients Praise Attorney David C. McKenzie and Our Criminal Defense Law Firm
Our former clients recognize the benefits of hiring McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. We often receive grateful reviews from clients we have helped avoid serious criminal penalties:
- “Excellence in every sense of the word! From the initial Consultation to the Hearings and Conclusion of the case, David McKenzie kept me extremely informed, aware of all possible outcomes and plays, and ultimately resolved my case with the best possible outcome, in my favor!” – Teresa Gibbs
- “David was a great help. Always returned a prompt reply to questions. Very knowledgeable lawyer. Makes you feel at ease. Highly recommend.” – Jim Mead
Experience attorney McKenzie’s compassionate, results-focused brand of representation for yourself.
Our Lawyer in Plymouth Meeting Will Spearhead Your Defense
Our team will be solely responsible for your criminal defense. We will update and involve you as necessary, but you should expect your attorney (and our firm’s paralegals and support staff) to:
- Gather all relevant evidence: Our firm will quickly gather all available facts and evidence. We will then gauge the strength of the case against you and evaluate our legal options.
- Create a detailed defense strategy: Once we have the facts and evidence, we will create a specific defense strategy. Each case is unique, and some are more complex than others. We will develop a strategy specific to you and your circumstances.
- Develop a clear target for your case: Some clients have a reasonable expectation that their charges can be dismissed. Other cases are less straightforward. Attorney McKenzie will discuss your case honestly, and together you will identify the target outcome of legal proceedings.
- Guide and accompany you through the criminal justice process: We will lead every step of the criminal justice process. You will always know what lies ahead, and we will provide clear, reliable advice at every turn of your case.
- Defend your rights as if they were his own: You have several rights that we will exercise to the fullest. Our priority is ensuring that nobody violates your rights. We will then work to achieve a fair outcome for your case.
By hiring a Pennsylvania criminal defense lawyer from our firm, you can continue living your life while we work to resolve your case. This may help you to cope with your circumstances and avoid as much stress as possible.
Call McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. Today for Your Confidential Consultation
You can’t always expect prosecutors, judges, or others in Plymouth Meeting’s criminal justice system to treat you fairly. The prosecutor’s job is to convict you and may care little about the circumstances that led you to face criminal charges. You must proactively advocate for yourself, and hiring a Plymouth Meeting criminal defense lawyer is the strongest form of self-advocacy.
Our firm has a reputation for impassioned, capable criminal defense services. We provide our clients with aggressive representation. Call McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. today for a legal consultation about hiring a criminal defense lawyer.