A traffic crime could be as serious as a fatal accident. If serious enough, a traffic crime can cost you your freedom and separate you from your family. It can also result in hefty criminal fines. In addition, you could temporarily or permanently lose your driving privileges, which can inconvenience you and those you love. You do not have to face these potential penalties on your own.
We can help. Our Bristol, PA traffic crimes lawyer will examine your case in detail and explain the defense we can build for you. We will examine the evidence against you, interview witnesses, and negotiate plea agreements whenever possible. At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., we go to bat for you and fight for the best possible outcome of your case.
Why You Should Work With Our Traffic Crimes Lawyer Serving Bristol
You could represent yourself in a criminal case. Doing so could be risky, though, and prevent you from the benefits of our law firm. Our Bristol criminal defense lawyer will take all of the following steps on your behalf:
- Thoroughly investigate your case
- Delve into the details of your arrest
- Determine if there was a lack of probable cause in your arrest
- Document any violations of your rights
- Examine the evidence against you
- Gather evidence to defend you
- Interview witnesses for and against you
- Regularly update you as your case progresses
When you trust our legal team to defend you, we stop at nothing to mitigate the possible penalties and other damages of a criminal conviction. Our entire team will make you and your case a priority.
Our Traffic Crimes Lawyer Represents Clients in Bristol Facing These Charges
Much more than a simple traffic ticket, a traffic crime can lead to incarceration and costly fines. Our law firm can help you by building a defense against any of the following traffic violations:
- Hit and run
- Road rage
- Reckless driving
- Aggressive driving
- Running a red light
- No license or registration
- Driving without insurance
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving with a suspended license
- Accident resulting in serious injury
This list is not exhaustive. If the specific traffic crime you are being charged with does not appear on this list, we may still have defense options available for you. One of our team members will review your case and explain how we can help you look forward to a bright future.
How McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. Provides Outstanding Client Support To Traffic Crime Clients
We know how stressful it can be to wait for the resolution of your criminal case, so we keep you informed each step of the way. We also make sure you can access your attorney at your own convenience. Once we mutually agree on representation, you will always have a contact method to reach your lawyer.
We also provide you with a realistic explanation of all possible outcomes of your case. If you maintain your innocence, we stop at nothing to help you prove it. Your future is at stake, and our team does everything we can to help you fight for it.
Testimonials From Previous McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. Clients
Every member of our team is committed to helping our clients get a fresh start after a serious traffic violation. In online reviews of our law firm, our previous clients say:
- John Ludwig: “Nothing but good things to say about my experience with Attorney McKenzie…he always made himself available to answer any questions. I had and made sure I was informed every step of the way. Thank you for everything!”
- Ms. Amethyst: “Found David on Google & after reading the reviews decided to have a consultation with him…He was everything I could have hoped for! Very responsive, knowledgeable, and he came through on everything he promised…Highly recommend!”
Read additional reviews on our client testimonials page and see why you can count on us to build an effective defense strategy for you.
Possible Penalties for Traffic Crimes in Bristol
Traffic violations can result in ticketing, suspension of your driver’s license, and costly fines. You could also have points added to your driving record. According to PA Vehicle Code Ch. 37, Subchapter B, serious traffic offenses can include:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Homicide by vehicle
- Aggravated assault by vehicle
- Fleeing or attempting to flee a law officer
- Reckless driving
Penalties for traffic crimes vary by classification, degree, and your criminal record. Accordingly:
- A first-degree felony is punishable by more than ten years of confinement
- A second-degree felony is punishable by up to ten years of confinement
- A third-degree felony is punishable by up to seven years of confinement
- A first-degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to five years of confinement
- A second-degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to two years of confinement
- A third-degree misdemeanor is punishable by up to 90 days of confinement
At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., our traffic crimes lawyer serving defendants in Bristol, PA will help you avoid enduring these penalties.
Additional Consequences of Traffic Crimes That Could Derail Your Life
The penalties the state imposes are not the only consequences you could face if convicted of a traffic crime. You also risk the loss of your employment and source of income if it requires a state or commercial driver’s license in good standing.
Your reputation in your community will also be impacted as will your ability to drive yourself and your family. With our law firm on your side, you can limit the negative consequences of conviction, attempt to retain or regain your driver’s license, and protect your immediate and distant future.
Contact Our Traffic Crimes Team Today To Begin Working on Your Case
You do not have to build a defense strategy on your own. Our Bristol, PA traffic crimes lawyer will help you fight to retain or regain your driver’s license and avoid the state’s harshest penalties. Find out how hard we fight for you by contacting one of our case review team members at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C. today.