Though non-violent, white collar crimes come with serious penalties. You could face the punishments associated with felony and misdemeanor charges if found guilty. A King of Prussia white collar crimes lawyer at our firm can defend you against these criminal charges.
At McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., our King of Prussia criminal defense lawyer will explain your legal options and fight for a positive outcome on your behalf. We understand how intimidating and overwhelming the aftermath of a criminal accusation is. Let us help you navigate your case.
To get started with our firm, reach out to us 24/7 for a confidential legal consultation. Your initial consultation is always free.
Why Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer to Handle Your Case in King of Prussia
If you were arrested for a criminal offense, a lawyer can:
- Explain the penalties you might face if you’re found guilty
- Help you navigate the legal process
- Prepare you and any witnesses for trial
- Gather evidence on your behalf
- Determine the penalties you could face
- Answer all your questions
- Complete any paperwork necessary in your case
- Inform you of the laws that apply to your case
- Keep you updated about the details of your case
When you hire our team, you alleviate some of your legal stress. Our criminal attorneys are prepared to manage the complexities of the legal process for you.
Choosing Our Law Office in King of Prussia to Manage Your White Collar Case
Clients decide to partner with us because:
- We have experience achieving the case outcomes our clients deserve.
- We’re open 24/7, so one of our team members is always available to take your call.
- Our lead attorney, David McKenzie, is a former criminal prosecutor, giving him a range of legal experience.
- We provide free initial consultations so you can decide if we are the right fit for you.
- We take an individualized approach to each case we manage, as we know your circumstances are unique.
- We value honesty and will not judge you when you share the details of your case. In return, we will remain transparent about what you can expect throughout your case.
Former Clients Appreciated the Legal Guidance Our King of Prussia Lawyers Offered
Clients who chose to work with McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., were satisfied with the service they received. They left testimonials like the following:
- “…He was everything I could have hoped for! Very responsive, knowledgeable and he came through on everything he promised. Reasonably priced & accessible. Highly recommend! Thank you David!!” – Ms. Amethyst
- “David is the man! He shares upfront the good and worse outcomes possible depending on your situation. He goes above and beyond to get the best results for his clients. He understands the legality of case law. He turned a bad situation around into outstanding results. If you need a lawyer he is the one, and his price is reasonable and worth every penny you spend.” – P. Thomas
If you have any questions about our legal services, our team will answer them today during a free initial consultation.
Types of White Collar Crime Cases Our Firm Can Help You With
White collar crimes are generally non-violent and involve delinquencies like phone scams, IRS or tax fraud, theft from employers, fraud, and money laundering. Some of the types of white collar crimes our firm can defend you against include:
- Embezzlement: Stealing or misappropriating money that belongs to your employer.
- Securities fraud: Providing false information about a company or the value of a stock to affect another party’s financial decisions.
- Insider trading: Buying or selling a company’s stock based on insider information about that company.
- Money laundering: Lying about where money came from to hide schemes like drug trafficking, embezzlement, or gambling.
- Forgery: Copying a signature, legal document, or banknote.
- Bribery: Offering money or gifts to sway someone’s decision-making process in your favor.
Other white collar crimes include mail fraud, health care fraud, and large-scale fraud. If you do not see your case type here, reach out to us to learn more about how we can help you.
Penalties You Could Face for Committing a White Collar Crime in King of Prussia
The penalties you could face depend on the crime you committed. According to Pennsylvania law, some of the penalties for white collar crimes include:
- Second or third-degree felony charges for forgery
- Felony or misdemeanor charges for fraudulent business practices
- Felony or misdemeanor charges for insurance fraud
Per 18 Pa. C.S.A § 5111, you may face a 20-year prison sentence and a fine of up to $100,000 for money laundering. Even if you are found guilty of a less severe crime, you could spend years in prison and be forced to pay hefty fines.
Plus, your crime will affect other aspects of your life, such as your career, social life, family life, and ability to find housing. With a criminal record, you could also have a difficult time keeping bank loans, scholarships, or professional licenses. Our team will do everything we can to prevent you from facing these penalties.
Connect With Us Today to Build Your Defense Strategy in King of Prussia
The legal team at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., can build your defense strategy. We will consider all the facts of your case to create an argument to stand up for your rights.
Call us as soon as possible to learn more about your legal options. We provide a free initial consultation when you reach out.