If you or a loved one received a traffic ticket or was arrested for a traffic crime, our team can help you fight back. When our firm defends you against these charges, we conduct our own investigation into your ticket or arrest. We can also help you compile evidence to prove there was no cause for your ticket or arrest, if applicable. In addition, we represent you in court at hearings, trials, or when finalizing beneficial plea bargains.
Our traffic ticket lawyer in Phoenixville, PA, can also help you build a defense against traffic crimes of varying severity. When our McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., case review team is on your side, we help you explore every possible avenue that could benefit your defense. We look for probable cause, plea agreements, and any violations of your rights that may lead to having the charges against you dismissed altogether.
There Are Benefits to Working with Our Phoenixville, PA, Traffic Ticket Team
Our traffic crimes team understands how daunting it can be to represent yourself in court. In addition to understanding and interpreting the law, you will need to understand how to apply the law to your defense. You do not have to represent yourself without legal help and support when you trust our Chester County criminal defense lawyer with your case. In your defense, we make sure you get:
- A thorough investigation of the circumstances
- Negotiated plea deals and reduction in charges, when possible
- Regular updates about the progress of your case
- Preservation of your driver’s license, when possible
- Familiarity with state and local traffic and criminal law
Our team will help you compile the plethora of legal, insurance, and other documentation your case requires. We will also fight to prove your innocence when you believe you have been wrongfully accused of a traffic violation or more serious crime.
What Kind of Tickets Can You Help with?
Our team will help you understand the seriousness of your ticket and how the possible consequences can affect your life, lifestyle, and career. We defend clients in Phoenixville, PA, who have been charged with:
- Road rage
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Aggressive driving
- Suspended license
- No driver’s license or registration
- Driving without insurance
This list is not exhaustive. We help clients facing other situations that led to the receipt of a traffic ticket. The best way to learn more about how we can help with your ticket is by getting our team involved in the case sooner rather than later. By doing so, we have time to build a strong defense for you.
Traffic Tickets Can Have Serious Repercussions
Receiving a traffic citation can have a bigger impact than you might typically think. It can stop you from earning a living in many industries and make it difficult to run routine errands and get back and forth to school and work. If you received a citation in Phoenixville, PA, our traffic ticket lawyer can help you minimize or avoid the state’s penalties of conviction, which can include:
- Fines that take a financial toll on you and your family
- Jail or prison time that can cause a forced loss of your freedom
- Points that accumulate and damage your driving record
A traffic ticket – especially multiple traffic tickets – can result in your driver’s license being suspended or revoked. It can also mean monetary fines and possible incarceration, depending on the nature of the offense and your personal driving record. Our McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., team will help you build your case and fight for another chance.
Our Team Can Limit the Negative Consequences of Your Ticket
When we represent you, our goal is to get the best possible outcome for you. If possible, we do that with plea negotiations, reduced sentences, and lowered charges. In addition to fighting for your freedom and your license, we can also help by:
- Explaining the circumstances that let you have your driving record recalculated and updated in accordance with PA. C.S. § 1516(d)
- Helping you avoid accumulating points on your license, according to Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) guidelines that lead to restrictions and penalties
- Limiting damage to your employment or a forced change in your career if either depends on a good driving record
While a traffic ticket can be a major inconvenience, it can also profoundly impact your life and the activities you enjoy. Our team fights hard to help you avoid these negative outcomes.
See How We Have Helped Clients Just Like You
When you are facing serious traffic tickets, it can be easy to feel alone in your fight to protect your license and your good name. When our team represents you, we make sure you never feel alone and always have a way to contact us via email, text, phone, and social media channels. Previous clients say:
- “David works magic. He managed to get my DUI from a second offense down to a first offense. I could have been serving 3 months in jail but managed to avoid that because of David. He is very reliable and responds promptly. Would highly recommend him to anyone.” – Corinne D’Angelo
- “David is an excellent lawyer. He took the time to explain the process [to] me and was quick to respond to questions. He is highly recommended.” – Mike Suda
- “Very happy with Mr. McKenzie’s service: deep professional knowledge, precise analysis, straightforward communication, clear explanation on all possible scenario and corresponding plans, and quick reply on emails/calls [in a] courteous manner. The result was [the] same as he predicted. Highly recommend.” – Linda Sun
When we handle your traffic ticket case, we fight as hard for you as we have for these clients. Our goal is to represent you without judgment, and with the respect you and your case deserve.
Get a Consultation from One of Our Team Members
If you are battling one or more traffic violations and their subsequent consequences in Phoenixville, PA, our traffic ticket lawyer can help you fight for your license and your future. Contact one of our client support team members at McKenzie Law Firm, P.C., by calling (610) 991-7219 today.